Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I thought that I should post at least SOMETHING before the insane craziness of the wedding! Here's a brief update:
Uly graduated with his Bachelor's in June; we are so, so proud of him! He's just finishing up his application for Grad school and will most likely be starting in the Fall! Go Daddy!
Ashlee finished the semester by what feels like the skin of her teeth.  She's been wedding planning like mad and has most definitely earned that Hawaiian honeymoon! ;)
Oliver finished his first half-year of preschool and still loved it.  He was a little sad on his last day but sure has enjoyed being home ALL the time to bug everyone! He's learned a ton of numbers and pretty much the whole alphabet - what a smart boy!
We are finally tying the knot a week from tomorrow.  I was so ambitious in declaring that I would be done with everything by now, but boy howdy was I wrong! I've finally managed to catch up and will hopefully have a stress-free week next week! Cue the frantically knocking on wood! 
The next time I post I'll be Mrs. Ashlee Lopez, CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment